Date:      Mon, 18 Jul 2011 11:01:55 +0300
From:      Ilya Putsikau <iputsikau@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Cc:        Ivan Voras <ivoras@gmail.com>, Hans Petter Selasky <hselasky@c2i.net>
Subject:   [fuse] Status report #8

Project: Finish porting fuse

I spent last week fixing panic when process doing io on fuse file
system was interrupter. Issue appeared to be bigger than that.
Dispatchers used for io were not properly created and destroyed which
lead to corrupt fuse messages and use after free errors. I have a
patch to add proper reference counting and remove home grown free
ticket list replacing them with uma allocator. With the patch I can't
reproduce panic but there is now memory leak, I'm fixing it. I
committed series of smaller fixes made while working on the patch.