Date:      Tue, 1 Nov 2016 20:17:17 +0100
From:      Matthias Apitz <guru@unixarea.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: splitting A1 size PDF into 4 pages A4

El día Tuesday, November 01, 2016 a las 07:37:25PM +0100, Bertram Scharpf escribió:

> On Tuesday, 01. Nov 2016, 15:31:50 +0100, Matthias Apitz wrote:
>
> Please do not abuse this list by spreading such
> scientifically questionable political propaganda.

I think, we are all free to have an opinion in our signatures. Despite
of it, my signature is at least technically correct, which are not all here; what
about this one in freebsd-ports@ :

	William A. Mahaffey III

	 ever devised by man."
                            -- Gen. George S. Patton Jr.

You are free to just ignore it.

	matthias

--
Matthias Apitz, ✉ guru@unixarea.de, ⌂ http://www.unixarea.de/  ☎ +49-176-38902045
1990, when the Russians stood in Germany at river Elbe, we have had peace. Today the