Date:      Thu, 12 Apr 2001 15:33:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Elliot L. Tobin" <tobin@mail.eecis.udel.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Passwordless Printing

I have setup ssh so that I can login to remotehost B from my local
machine, A.  Since there is no print server running on A, how can I pipe a
file to machine B, and print from there?

I realize I could scp file user@b:~/tmp/tmp && ssh user@b -q qpr -q smips
/tmp/tmp  ... Is there a simpler way?

Lastly, how can I do this, print from A onto B, from Netscape?  I know
Netscape makes a temporary file before it prints, but I don't know how to
determine what that filename is, or where it is...

Thanks for any advice you can offer,

EllioT