Date:      Mon, 03 Jun 1996 02:45:37 -0500
From:      Jeffrey Miller <jmiller@midwest.net>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Internet Training CD-ROMS??

I am looking for a CD-ROM that would be a simulation of being on the NET
for educatuional uses.  We have 1 computer for 200 adult users on the
NET and thought if I could find a CD-ROM that "mirrored" the contents of
the Web & FTP sites (etc) that I could instruct the students via CD-ROM
before they ever got plugged into the NET (one at a time!)

I just know that someone has to have someting like this already produced
but I don't know where to look. I thought you could lead me in the right
direction, or may know off hand where I should check???    Thank you so
much!
--

Jeffrey Miller
Peoria Adult Education Center