Date:      Fri, 19 Mar 1999 17:06:48 +0100 (MET)
From:      Sander Flobbe <A.R.Flobbe@phys.uu.nl>
To:        freebsd-hubs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Mirroring problem? (report)

Hi folks,

I found a possible mirroring problem, so I thought, let's drop a note in
the appropriate mailinglist.

Appearantly, ftp.fi.freebsd.org does not contain 3.1-RELEASE nor
3.1-STABLE yet. (it has been 10 days now, after the release on the
main server)

Also, on ftp.nl.freebsd.org the 3.1-RELEASE directory is not
properly updated from the main server. It contains files like
".in.ABOUT.TXT" (empty) and other empty files, including the
floppy-images.

I have not looked further into this. Many other problems of the same
kind (on other mirrors?) might exist.

I thought I should let you know. May the source be with you! ;-)

Sander Flobbe
(the Netherlands)