Date:      Fri, 7 Jul 1995 10:29:41 MDT
From:      steve@khoros.unm.edu (Steven Jorgensen)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   More ppp questions

	I've been following the discussion on PPP for a while, and
	have been on the client end of ppp setups a number of times,
	but now I'm trying to set up the server end to automatically
	start up ppp when a Puser logs in.  Anyway, following the
	examples and discussion I think I understand how ijppp connects
	to the server, but what isn't clear is how do I set up the
	server account?

	Do I have some special ijppp setup on the server, or do I just
	set up the passwd entry to start pppd?  Basically, I'm trying
	to setup a freebsd 2.0.5 machine on the net to be a dial ppp
	server for a laptop I'm taking with me on vacation.  Any help
	appreciated.

						Steve

Steven Jorgensen      steve@khoral.com	     steve@kaos.com
Khoral Research Inc.	      | PHONE: (505) 837-6500
6001 Indian School, Suite 200 | FAX:   (505) 881-3842
Albuquerque, NM 87110	      | URL: http://www.khoral.com/