Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 2010 21:11:53 +0200
From:      Pawel Jakub Dawidek <pjd@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Andriy Bakay <andriy@irbisnet.com>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: GELI suspend/resume

--M38YqGLZlgb6RLPS

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 11:17:53AM -0400, Andriy Bakay wrote:
> Hi Pawel,
>=20
> Sorry for bothering you and maybe my question does not belong to this=20
> mailing list. Do you have any update for GELI suspend/resume feature=20
> which you described here:
>=20
> http://blogs.freebsdish.org/pjd/2007/09/28/geli-suspendresume/

Well, the thing was mostly working, but there were still some problems
to fix. In the meantime I changed my laptop and on the new one
suspend/resume didn't work anymore, so I kinda lost interested in GELI
suspend/resume project. I recently changed my laptop again, but
suspend/resume still doesn't work...

--=20
pjd@FreeBSD.org                           http://www.FreeBSD.org

--M38YqGLZlgb6RLPS