Date:      Wed, 24 Jul 2002 15:13:50 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
To:        Danny Carroll <danny@legalaliens.org>
Cc:        net@freeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Dummynet queues and one-pass

I have a program that does this for you..
(I even gave it to some people once)
but I can't find it now. I think it's on my laptop at home.

It diverts the input and output streams to itself
and then interprets the packets into their respective data streams and
buffers the streams accordingly.. It works out the bandwidth needed for
each stream, and leaves just enough for the acks to sneak back in..

It does reduce the maximum incoming bandwidth
but it also makes interactive work through the link bearable.

I was considering making it a netgraph module.