Date:      Fri, 16 May 2014 02:07:02 -0400
From:      brookew38@gmail.com
To:        bugbusters@freebsd.org
Subject:   ADVERTISEMENT

Hello,

We are currently seeking to employ individual=E2=80=99s world wide. How =
would you like to make money by simply driving your car,lorry, or a truc=
k advertising for Diet Dr Pepper.

How it works?

Here=E2=80=99s the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Diet Dr=
 Pepper  seeks people -- regular citizens,professional drivers to go abo=
ut their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for "=
Diet Dr Pepper Drink" plastered on your car, Trucks or lorry.The ads are=
 typically vinyl decals, also known as "Auto Wraps,"that almost seem to =
be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car'=
s exterior surface.

What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy? Lots of expos=
ure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful,eye-catching and a=
ttract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captiv=
e audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing th=
e wrapped car alongside them.This program will last for 3 months and the=
 minimum you can participate is 1 month.

You will be compensated with $400 per week which is essentially a "Renta=
l" payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from=
 you, Diet Dr Pepper shall provide experts that would handle the advert =
placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $400 inform=
 of check via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your=
 car lorry or Truck.

It is very easy and simple , no application fees required contact email =
along with the following if you are interested in these offer.

Full Name:
Physical Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Age:
Make of car/ year:
Exterior Color of Car:
Telephone numbers:
Email Address:
Do you have a driver's license? YES/NO?

We will contact you immediately we receive this information.

Kind Regards!