Date:      Wed, 07 Oct 1998 10:39:06 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        paulk@hitti.com
Cc:        emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Oracle 8

Please don't post emulation-related questions to -hackers, and please
search the archives before asking questions.

The correct list for this question is 'emulation@freebsd.org'

> Can Oracle 8 for Linux work on FreeBSD?

Not yet; we don't expect to have it working until after 3.0 is released.

Sybase's Linux product is mostly working, however, and we do expect it
to be functional under 3.0.