Date:      Wed, 18 Jun 2008 15:51:08 +0200
From:      Raffaele De Lorenzo <raffaele.delorenzo@libero.it>
To:        freebsd-ipfw@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-ipfw Digest, Vol 270, Issue 1

Hi,
I see From [RFC4861] the icmpv6 type 136 is still used for "Neighbor
Advertisement" messagges

136  Neighbor Advertisement                           [RFC4861]

You must modify your ipfw IPv6 rules... see this URL for all informations:

http://www.iana.org/assignments/icmpv6-parameters

Anyway the "echo request" message type is 128 and the "echo reply"
message type is 129.

Cheers

Raffaele