Date:      Tue, 18 Jan 2000 16:34:15 EST
From:      Dballsz@aol.com
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-hackers-digest V4 #730

Where is a good place for me to place an advertisement for "intrusion
testers"?  We are in no way connected with any law enforcement or Government
agency.  We are a computer investigations firm in Florida and have an urgent
need for some of these individuals.  We are a global company with a D&N
number if you would like to check us out.

Kellie Carlisle, President
Advanced Computer Investigations and Services
407.566.0504 or 407.973-4939