Date:      08 Aug 1999 11:02:14 +0200
From:      Peter Mutsaers <plm@xs4all.nl>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Please support FreeBSD 3.x as host OS]

>> "D" == Doug  <Doug@gorean.org> writes:

    D> On Fri, 6 Aug 1999 john_wilson100@excite.com wrote:
    >> This is kinda different from what the original poster received.
    >> Keep badgering!

    D> 	But ONLY if you ARE willing to pay for it if they make one. We
    D> don't need a repeat of the CDE debacle.

In fact I bought the Linux version, and at the moment I'm running it
instead of FBSD because of vmware. But I keep telling them I'd like a
FBSD version.

Would it be so hard to port those two kernel modules (of which the
source is available) to FreeBSD? Then the vmware executable itself
might run in Linux emulation.

--
Peter Mutsaers |  Abcoude (Utrecht), | Trust me, I know
plm@xs4all.nl  |  the Netherlands    | what I'm doing.