Date:      Wed, 22 Oct 2014 09:18:48 +0100
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz_lst@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Gregory Orange <gregory.orange@calorieking.com>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-update - upgrade from 9.1-RELEASE to 9.3-RELEASE - requries all ports rebuilt?

--On 22 October 2014 09:07 +0800 Gregory Orange
<gregory.orange@calorieking.com> wrote:

> Upon advice that we could probably ignore the warning, we've had no
> trouble after upgrading 8.3-RELEASE to 8.4-RELEASE. We've slowly rebuilt
> ports anyway, but that's more because of newer versions available than
> because of this warning.

Thanks - I've had to ignore it for now (and it seems OK), while I work out
the best way of taking the box down for longer...

'freebsd-update' could really do with something to dump out what it's going
to do (i.e. if it says it wants to remove files, having it dump a list
would be really handy ;)

-Kp