Date:      	Tue, 14 Jan 1997 13:04:12 -1000
From:      Mark William Acosta <mwa@hawaii.edu>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Aloha!

Greetings from Hawai'i! I am the Sys Admin/Webmaster of Alaka'i Software
and it would have been impossible to be where we are (not that far!) with
out FreeBSD. We don't have any capitol to contribute(yet, at least) but we
could give you some software if you want. It is a cgi-script that is VERY
dynamic and could be used to maintain your webpages. We could even set up
features that allow on-line maintenance so no one has to dilly dally
setting up the webpages. I would be willing to put in some time after work
everyday to help set it up if you want.

Our URL is http://167.216.3.16/

So look it over if you have time. If you think it'll help let me know and
we can get things rolling. We really appreciate the effort and work that
everyone has done to create,maintain and support FreeBSD. Thanks,
				Aloha,
				  Mark