Date:      Thu, 3 Jan 2008 10:10:54 -0500
From:      Chess Griffin <chess@chessgriffin.com>
To:        freebsd-gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   Brasero and Linux SG Driver

--CE+1k2dSO48ffgeK

I am trying to build and test Brasero based on Marcus' recent diff.  I
have added 'device sg' to my kernel configuration, recompiled, and
rebooted.  Is there anything else I need to do to configure the use of
the Linux SG SCSI support other than recompiling the kernel?  I've
never used this sg driver before and I can't seem to find any
documentation or man pages about it.

Thanks,
Chess

--=20