Date:      Wed, 12 Feb 2003 22:09:50 -0500
From:      Jim Durham <durham@jcdurham.com>
To:        "Michael Sharp" <ms@probsd.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: Re: SquirrelMail port problems]

On Wednesday 12 February 2003 10:09 pm, Michael Sharp wrote:
> cd /usr/ports/mail/imap-uw
> make WITH_SSL_AND_PLAINTEXT=yes install clean
>
> will fix that if you dont want to use source.
>
> michael

Hmmm... I just dug up a posting in German with exactly the same error
I'm getting. My German's a little ..well, a lot...bad, but it looks
like i need to upgrade mod-php4.

I'm going to try that.
I'll have to wait until early am to rebuild IMAP if the php update
doesn't work.

Thanks to all for all the help.

-Jim