Date:      Mon, 22 Nov 1999 19:33:04 +0800
From:      "Wu, Chia-Jen" <chiajen@ptl.com.tw>
To:        <ports@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: mpeg_play-2.4

Hi, there
I installed the SoundBlaster audio card on my FreeBSD 3.3 with KDE window
manager. It can play MP3, MIDI and WAV correctly, but fail on playing MPEG.

Let me describe the situations:
1) Excuting: "mpeg_play -dither color source.mpg"
2) The file is playing with video but no audio. Some information poped after the
excution command: "This is an MPEG System Layer Stream. Audio is not played"

Therefore, my questions are:
1) Can anyone tell me what's going on? How could I enable the audio?
2) What's the difference between mpeg_play and mpeg2play?

With Best Regards

Wu, Chia-Jen
E-mail: chiajen@ptl.com.tw