Date:      Fri, 25 Aug 2000 09:19:39 -0700
From:      Kurtis Smith <ksscendyn@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   DHCP Server Help!

Ok finally got Firewall, natd, and DSL properly set up and everything
compiled into the Kernel.  Thanks  for Dan's Website...
www.mostgraveconcern.com/freebsd also with the help of YOU People reading
my help for "mount -a" works great when you screw up your rc.conf!....

Now I am trying to get ISC's DHCP 2.0 to run but I am not smart enough or
cannot find the resources to configure the dhcpd.conf file for my
network.  I read the man page over and over but its not clicking in my head.

I have two 3c509b-tx   ... xl0  and xl1 ... xl0 is connected to DSL Static
ip. 123.456.78.0 and xl1 I have set to 192.168.1.2 <-- is this right or
should I use a ISP given static as well???

Now I would like to have xl1 handing out the leases...  in the 192.168.1.2
---- 192.168.1.50 or so..

I have 30+win98 boxes that need access to Internet... and Mail...

Just need help with configuring DHCP Server and having it run everytime
Freebsd is up???

Thanks so much ...

-Kurt