Date:      Wed, 22 Aug 2007 13:58:13 +0200
From:      Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>, Remko Lodder <remko@FreeBSD.org>,  Jonathan Chen <jonc@chen.org.nz>, freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: NZ Daylight Savings changes.

Edwin Groothuis wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 22, 2007 at 12:30:59PM +0200, Remko Lodder wrote:
>> Edwin Groothuis wrote:

>>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=bin/104713
>>>
>>> I've poked remko@ in this email to ask him the status about the
>>> MFC. He said he didn't want me to do the MFC, so it's on his plate.
>>>
>>> I saw at
>>> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/cvsweb.cgi/src/share/zoneinfo/australasia that
>>> the 2007f is also not MFCed.
>>>
>>> Edwin
>>>
>> Indeed, I want to do my own MFC's, the implementation in -current
>> is different for older branches because the new logic is not in
>> place for older versions. That said with or without the
>> NO/WITHOUT_ZONEINFO stuff in the tree, you can update the zoneinfo part
>> so do not point at me for that.
>
> It might be different between -current and the older branches, but
> it fits in with the code used in the patch given by Mark which you
> had to modify two months ago to fit in with the new logic.
>
> Edwin

Not everyone is as great as you Edwin, sorry there are lesser people
around in the world.

I would prefer it if you stop behaving like this (You did that recently
in another group, in private and now on public lists). It does not suit
you being this kind of person, perhaps you can have a walk on the
outside or something. If you do and you see the more subtle and kind
Edwin, please ask him to take place at the helm. Thanks.

--
     Remko Lodder               ** remko@elvandar.org
     FreeBSD                    ** remko@FreeBSD.org

     /* Quis custodiet ipsos custodes */