Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 12:06:10 -0500
From:      "Max Mouse" <maxmouse@maxmouse.org>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   mod_php4

I am attempting to build the php4 port from the -current collection of ports
(php 4.1.2) and when I try to make I get the error:

[root@cubed:/usr/ports/www/mod_php4]# make
===>  Building for mod_php4-4.1.2
make: cannot open Makefile.
*** Error code 2

Any idea why the port is performing in this way? I've had this happen on two
different boxes. Both are running 4.4-Release. Any information you can give
me would be helpful. Please CC me, as I am not on the list. thanks.

Max