Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:29:01 +0000
From:      Stuart Henderson <stuart@eclipse.net.uk>
To:        Michael Moran <mmoran@veronet.net>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Quota on all E-Mailboxes

> Is there any way to enforce quota on all of my clients'
> e-mailboxes up to 2MB or 3MB?

Cyrus will do this, although its nonstandard mailbox format might cause
you problems (easiest import would be, run uw-imap, then imap-xfer it
across to cyrus running on a different port).

Alternatively you could use filesystem quotas, but that will possibly
give less intelligent error messages if the user is over-quota.

>         by veronet.net (8.8.5/8.8.5) with SMTP id QAA22564
>         for <freebsd-isp@freebsd.org>; Mon, 15 Mar 1999 16:28:58 -0500 (EST)

While you're at it, this might be a good moment to think about upgrading
your sendmail :-)