Date:      Wed, 23 Mar 2016 21:16:33 +0100 (CET)
From:      Marco Beishuizen <mbeis@xs4all.nl>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   How to use security/gnupg with mail/alpine

Hi,

I would like to have the ability to use PGP with my favorite mailer
(alpine). But after installing security/gnupg I've no idea where to go
from there. Couldn't find a clear description in Google how to make this
work in FreeBSD and Alpine.

So what is the right way to make PGP work in mail on FreeBSD?

Regards,
Marco

--
FORTUNE'S GUIDE TO DEALING WITH REAL-LIFE SCIENCE FICTION: #2
What to do...

     if he, she or it doesn't speak English?
 	Hang up.  There's no sense in trying to learn Martian over the phone.
 	If your Martian really had something important to say to you, he, she
 	or it would have taken the trouble to learn the language before
 	calling.

     if you get a phone call from Jupiter?
 	Explain to your caller, politely but firmly, that being from Jupiter,
 	he, she or it is not "life as we know it".  Try to terminate the
 	conversation as soon as possible.  It will not profit you, and the
 	charges may have been reversed.