Date:      Tue, 28 Sep 1999 12:48:57 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        Tim Liddelow <tim@aba.net.au>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: KDE 1.1.2 - screensaver password problem

On Tue, 28 Sep 1999, Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> I have the same problem. I even tried to put old screen saver
> programs there but it did not help any.
> Would you send me email if you can find a solution?

	Before I forget this question really belongs on the -questions
list where it was covered in depth recently. The problem is that the kde
screensavers in 1.1.2 don't have the suid bit. 'chmod u+s
/usr/local/bin/*.kss' is the shotgun solution, you might want to enable
only the one(s) you actually use.

Good luck,

Doug
--