Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 2002 10:14:26 -0400
From:      "Jason Cribbins" <freebsdlist@kibserv.org>
To:        "Toomas Aas" <toomas.aas@raad.tartu.ee>, "Øystein Andreassen" <oystein.andreassen@systec.no>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: setup freebsd with no keyboard

Thanks.  This seems like the perfect solution.  I can't believe I forgot
about serial port as a console.  I have been away from term programs and
been on the TCPIP for so long that I forgot about a this possibility.
I just happen to have two dumb terminals left over from the old days in my
graveyard downstairs (I think they are still there).  And if not then I
suppose I can use an old PC instead.

-Jason