Date:      Sat, 12 Jul 2014 12:41:33 +0200
From:      Andrea Venturoli <ml@netfence.it>
To:        Tijl Coosemans <tijl@FreeBSD.org>, =?UTF-8?B?TWFya28gQ3VwYcSH?= <marko.cupac@mimar.rs>
Cc:        mm@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Latest c-icap update

On 07/04/14 19:18, Tijl Coosemans wrote:

> If you build c-icap with the POSIXSEM option enabled does that make
> any difference?

Yes: childs will mostly hang, instead of crashing; clients will see no
errors, but won't see any page either, resulting in a timeout in the end.

> Anything interesting in the server log?

Not to me, but I'll attach it in case someone finds it useful.

> What if you set DebugLevel to 10 in the config file?

The attached log is taken with POSIXMEM and DebugLevel 10.

Let me know if you need me to perform any other test.

  bye & Thanks
	av.