Date:      Tue, 31 Mar 1998 17:04:32 -0800 (PST)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi Asami)
To:        shimon@simon-shapiro.org
Cc:        jkh@time.cdrom.com, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Yest one more: devel/crosssco

Simon says he's out of the business, so this is just a general
announcement to others that may be listening.

Actually, reports about multiple ports conflicting with each other is
very useful, because that's exactly the problem we have to deal here
on the package building machines.

There are many that are already marked with MANUAL_PACKAGE_BUILD.  If
someone is trying to build the entire tree, I strongly suggest that
you:

(1) Define PACKAGE_BUILDING (will exclude above ports), and

(2) Put system directories in front of /usr/local/bin and
    /usr/X11R6/bin in your PATH

If something still fails, you may want to investigate further.

Satoshi