Date:      Wed, 08 Nov 2017 15:01:42 +0100
From:      Tobias Kortkamp <tobik@FreeBSD.org>
To:        kde@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Color problems in Qt 5 applications

Hi,

on my notebook every Qt 5 applications appears to have red and blue
colors swapped.  This doesn't bother me much in applications like
KeePassXC, but it's really annoying in VirtualBox.  Somebody posted
a screenshot of the problem at [1].

I'm using i915kms that comes with FreeBSD 12.0-CURRENT r325436, not
drm-next-kmod in case that matters.  Some maybe relevant package
versions: qt-gui 5.7.1_1, mesa-libs 17.2.3

The problem does not exist on my desktop where I'm using nvidia-driver.

Thanks!

[1] https://www.bsdforen.de/threads/33888/