Date:      Fri, 5 Sep 2003 20:55:39 -0700
From:      "peter" <pgrega@new.rr.com>
To:        <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   device_probe_and_attach: atkbd0 attach returned 6

Hey, I saw this post on =
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2003-May/002982.html =
on Mon May 12 22:36:58 PDT 2003.  I am having problems with my nic card. =
 I also got the "device_probe_and_attach: atkbd0 attach returned 6" =
exept, of course, mine was with the nic card - not the keyboard so the =
driver was dl0 not atkbd0.  Anyway the point is, did you fix this?  Do =
you know what the message means and what causes it?  I'm just looking =
for somthing to point me in the right direction.  I've looked around and =
I haven't been able to find too many resources.  I hope you can give me =
some pointers, but if not don't worry.  Thanks for taking the time to =
read this. =20

Peter