Date:      Fri, 14 Mar 2003 10:51:56 -0500
From:      Bruce Campbell <bruce@engmail.uwaterloo.ca>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: problem on 1TB filesystem RAID 5 3ware

Not solved this yet, but I have determined a few things that
the problem isn't.  Info at:

http://www.freebsd.uwaterloo.ca/twiki/bin/view/Freebsd/BackupServerProblem

Tested with soft updates off and on, fails in either case, so that
isn't it.

Seems like the problem is either:

  - 3ware card or driver
  - something to do with the large filesystem

--
Bruce Campbell
Engineering Computing