Date:      Fri, 6 Oct 1995 00:54:10 -0700
From:      asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
To:        dchapes@zeus.leitch.com
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: xbill and xboing dependancies

 *     In rebuilding my my packages I discovered a minor nit with
 * games/xbill and games/xboing.  The build failed because it couldn't
 * find xpm.h.  After installing x11/xpm everything worked great.  I
 * take it they both need a BUILD_DEPENDS=xpm line.

Hmm, xboing already had LIB_DEPENDS on xpm, but xbill didn't have (and
who do you think did the original port?  Grrr).

Anyway, I fixed them, thanks (using LIB_DEPENDS...more preferred).

Satoshi