Date:      Wed, 8 Oct 2014 08:34:24 +0800
From:      Erich Dollansky <erichsfreebsdlist@alogt.com>
To:        Scot Hetzel <swhetzel@gmail.com>
Cc:        Glen Barber <gjb@freebsd.org>, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org, FreeBSD Release Engineering Team <re@freebsd.org>, FreeBSD Stable <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>, freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 10.1-RC1 Now Available --- lagg disables network inside jails

Hi,

jails work now with lagg0 again on my machine. It seems to me that it
was a specific problem of this one machine.

I installed the following revisions:

   272555 starting point which failed
   272400 failed
   272000 works
   272200 works
   272300 works
   272400 test again and it works
   272400 installing world inside the jail and it works

I then went to 272672 and it also works.

It might was the sequence, it might was a configuration error on my
side, all I know is that it works again.

I also cross-compiled a kernel for the Raspberry which also works when
using the latest firmware as YAMAMOTO Shigeru suggested.

Erich