Date:      Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:47:56 +0100
From:      Kevin Golding <kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk>
To:        lucas@slb.to
Cc:        Hunter <hunter2k@hotbox.ru>, questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Problems with ISO images!

In message <20011004091132.C17929@comp04.prc.uic.edu>, Lucas Bergman
<lucas@slb.to> writes
>> I have a feeling that these ISO images are not full or just fake.
>
>To my knowledge, the ISO images are both full and non-fake, or we
>would have seen a *lot* more complaints about them on the list.

There was a lot of people talking about the fact that when 4.4 first
came out the ISO was missing the tools directory.  An update was
uploaded pretty quickly and I know there was a lot of talk about mirrors
and versions which I didn't really follow.  It sounds like this is one
of the first versions, the tools can be downloaded separately from
various places I don't know off the top of my head but search engines
are your friend.  Else go back to your mirror and scan through the
READMEs for what version you should download.

Kevin
--
kevin@caomhin.demon.co.uk