Date:      Sun, 04 Aug 2002 13:20:53 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "chris horn." <chorn@alumni.brown.edu>
To:        serial@serial.nl, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 4.6-stable branch broken ?

I'm living in EDT (GMT -4).  Last night and today I also found
that 4.6 seemed to be broken.  Funny thing, though, is the problem I've
encountered is with readpassphrase.h not being found in in
/usr/src/crypto/openssh/ (not /usr/src/lib/libc/../libc/gen/).

Specifically, the error is thrown when readpasphrase.h is included here

#ifdef HAVE_READPASSPHRASE_H
# include <readpassphrase.h>
#endif

in the file /usr/src/crypto/openssh/includes.h

How, if at all, were you able to resolve your problem?  Maybe it's related to
mine.

Take care.
chris.

-----