Date:      Thu, 22 Jun 2006 02:48:52 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kirill Yelizarov <ykirill@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   pccard problem in FreeBSD6.1

I have a problem with my PCMCIA GPRS modem in
FreeBSD6.1. I had no problems with this card in
FreeBSD5.4.

pccard0: Allocation failed for cfe 1
pccard0: Allocation failed for cfe 5
Interrupt storm detected on "irq9:"; throttling
interrupt source
pccard0: No config entry could be allocated

I posted this problem on freebsd-bugs not long time
ago:
http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-bugs/2006-March/017650.html

I can provide more information if necessary.

I know there were changes in 6.X so I'd like to make
this gprs card work again. I don't want to move back
to 5.X.

Best Regards,
Kirill