Date:      Sun, 03 May 1998 14:02:40 +1000
From:      Andrew <andrew@iaccess.com.au>
To:        Theresa Fienen <fienen@horizon.hit.net>, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: freeBSD

This shouldn't be blamed on the operating system.  Everything that goes
wrong with a computer is mostly the operators fault :)

Now to your problem.  Did you give it an option at boot up time to include
your windows 95 partition?  Press tab at the boot prompt and see what
happens.  If not, then you can do a reinstall of freebsd using your
bootupdisk.  Let me know how you go.

At 09:52 PM 5/2/98 -0500, Theresa Fienen wrote:
>HELP!!!! Your system has screwed up my computer! I was attempting to
install the os onto my computer...things were going fine, but now I haven't
a way to access my Windows 95 and the FreeBSD is not entirely installed and
I can't remove it. What do I have to do to completely erase every file
associated with FreeBSD and restore my original Windows 95? This is utterly
important to me to get fixed ASAP.

>Michael Fienen

Andrew Specht                  |    System Administrator
andrew@iaccess.com.au          |    Internet Access Australia
+61 03 9686 6677               |    Melbourne , Australia
http://www.iaccess.com.au