Date:      Thu, 10 Nov 2005 20:29:40 -0500
From:      Joe Kraft <jvk-list@thekrafts.org>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Dealing with ipcheck output

I'm running ipcheck as a cron job, it runs fine and seems to keep my
address updated with dyndns.com but I'm trying to figure out how to deal
with the e-mails I get from cron.

I would prefer to not get the ones that don't show anything abnormal,
but keep the ones that show something else like a change in IP, or a
failure.

I don't know python at all, so I don't understand where the return comes
from, but it outputs a '0' on the first line and a set of empty brackets
'[]' on the second line.

Joe