Date:      Sun, 24 Oct 1999 23:46:55 -0700
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        twinkle.star@263.net
Cc:        freebsd-smp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: inquire(second time)

Bill, like I told you last time, you need to send _FLAT_ASCII_ =

messages.  You're not getting answered because very few people can read =

the crap you're generating.

> Dear Sir:
>     I would like to know how does the IRQs be handled in
> a SMP system.Will they be handled by all the processors equally or by a=

> single processor?If it is the former,who
> will handle them finally and what kind of lock mechanism
> will they follow:
>     I expect for your answer and thank you very much for your kindness
> and attention.

The distribution of interrupts depends on the architecture of the SMP =

system.  Your question is almost hopelessly vague, which in addition to =

your poor choice of mailing software makes answering it almost =

impossible.

If you are looking for specific answers, you will need to ask specific =

questions.  Which SMP system are you asking about?  (what hardware, =

what OS, etc.)  What do you mean by "who will handle them"?  What do =

you mean by "what kind of lock mechanism will they follow"?

-- =