Date:      Fri, 22 Jul 2005 20:15:27 +0200
From:      LOadiNg_ <loadingz@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   deamon graphic

Hello, I'm writing with a little question. I'm looking for graphic of
daemon (like on this one http://www.freebsd.org/gifs/freebsd_1.gif )
but in highest resolution, minimal 1024x768. In free time I'm making
any graphics or wallpapers, and I want to make wallpaper with
propaganda of FreeBSD, but unfortenaly i can't find any good to remake
it... Have you got any graphics, or links where from i can get this
deamon ?. For example here is wallpaper which I made for NetBSD (for
myself, later published it). --
http://netbsd.org/gallery/mobile-logos.html
http://netbsd.org/images/logos/loadingz-wallpaper.jpg=20

Thanks in advance, and sorry if I mailed on wrong adress :-)

Greetings...
Pawel "LOadiNg_" Stanczuk