Date:      Tue, 12 Aug 2003 12:24:41 +0200
From:      Volker Stolz <stolz@i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom <Marc.Vanwoerkom@FernUni-Hagen.de>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Opera dumps core

Am 12. Aug 2003 um 02:12 CEST schrieb Marc Ernst Eddy van Woerkom:
> Are there any known issues with the FreeBSD opera port?
> I have two FreeBSD systems with a fairly new -CURRENT
> on one it runs pretty good, on the other it never
> starts, just dumps cores.

There are some debugging flags ('opera --help') which might help
tracking this down. I saw Opera dumping core because of some Java
issue on startup, but on restarting it would inform me that the
plugin detection failed and asked me if I want to skip it this time.
If you don't see this, you might indeed have a 'real' problem.
ktracing might help as well. Last remedy: wipe ~/.opera and try
again.

Volker
--
http://www-i2.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/stolz/ *** PGP *** S/MIME