Date:      Mon, 25 Jun 2001 17:02:09 -0500
From:      steve.d.meacham@mail.sprint.com
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Best time to cvsup -STABLE

--openmail-part-4815ac74-00000001

I'd like to know if there is a time window where -STABLE is most likely
to not be getting updated.  This should allow us to avoid grabbing and
building source that by chance has some changes only partially checked
in and then getting strange behaviour or build errors.

I heard mention on this list that there should be such a window but I'm
not certain if there is one or not.

--openmail-part-4815ac74-00000001--