Date:      Thu, 9 Jun 2005 15:09:41 -0700
From:      Remington L <mrl0lz@gmail.com>
To:        Ben Paley <ben@spooty.net>
Cc:        "P.U.Kruppa" <root@pukruppa.de>, Craig Kleski <ckleski@mbc.edu>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 1280x800 display, i810, 915, etc etc etc

Correction, sorry for the previously post(I'm at work). The problem lies=20
with the Intel VBIOS not reporting the correct resolution to Xorg. As a=20
workaround you need to modify the VBIOS and use an updated i810 driver. Her=
e=20
is the Xorg i810 driver:
http://www.fairlite.demon.co.uk/intel.html
 To modify the VBIOS please install and run sysutils/915resolution.
 Thank'll fix it!

 On 6/9/05, Remington L <mrl0lz@gmail.com> wrote:=20