Date:      Tue, 11 Jun 2013 00:38:04 -0400
From:      Sean DuBois <sean@siobud.com>
To:        Tim Daneliuk <tundra@tundraware.com>
Subject:   Re: Suddenly Seeing Clamav Errors After MailScanner Update

Hi Tim,

Double check what user clamd is run as, and what permissions your mail
spool have. Somewhere along the line your mail spool locked out clamd

The lstat system call's man page says

`execute (search) permission is required on all of the
directories in path that lead to the file.`

Also, don't just go "chmoding -R 777"!