Date:      Mon, 15 Nov 1999 15:13:57 -0800
From:      Deepwell Internet <freebsd@deepwell.com>
To:        "Andras Tudos - Computronic, C3" <andras.tudos@computronic.hu>, freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fsck and dropping to single luser mode problems.

Both of these are good ideas.  Additionally, you can use symbolic links to
map /tmp, /etc, /var, Et Cetra to one filesystem if you need to.  Often
times it becomes a pain-in-the-ass to have seperate slices for each
directory off the root.

Also, we are using a nice Computone terminal server to do all our serial
port consoles.  Terminal servers can be had very cheaply now because they
cannot be used provide 56k dialin access.