Date:      Fri, 10 Apr 1998 07:37:38 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Thomas David Rivers <rivers@dignus.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD evangelism...

Ummm... just by way of doing my part, I had this idea.

If someone springs for a case or so of 2.2.6 CDROMS, I could
stand outside of RedHat's office and distribute them to
people as they came in... (RedHat is in Cary, NC...)

I do know a couple of people who work there; I've been trying to
get them to push FreeBSD (at least testing ApplixWare on it.)

Just a thought...

	- Dave Rivers -