Date:      Mon, 17 Mar 2003 15:29:05 +0100
From:      Kirill Ponomarew <ponomarew@oberon.net>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   XFree-4.3.0 troubles

Hi,

I upgraded my XFree with portupgrade -rR XFree now. If I press
any key in XWindows, it creates event "Ctrl+Alt++", like zoom
works.

I played with many xkb options but no success. Here is xkb
section and console message:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Keyboard0"
        Driver      "keyboard"
        Option      "XkbRules" "xfree86"
        Option      "XkbModel" "pc101"
        Option      "XkbLayout" "us,ru"
        Option      "XkbOptions" "grp:ctrl_shift_toggle"
EndSection

The XKEYBOARD keymap compiler (xkbcomp) reports:
Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
 "NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"
                  Using last definition for duplicate fields
Warning:          Multiple interpretations of
  "NoSymbol+AnyOfOrNone(all)"

etc

Kirill