Date:      Sun, 14 Apr 2002 20:49:45 -0400
From:      The Anarcat <anarcat@anarcat.dyndns.org>
To:        libh@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: libh/release/floppies README

--0QFb0wBpEddLcDHQ

On Sun Apr 14, 2002 at 07:47:57PM -0500, Antoine Beaupr=E9 wrote:
> antoine     2002/04/14 19:47:57 CDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     release/floppies     README=20
>   Log:
>   add better description of the install tools
>  =20
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.3       +9 -1      libh/release/floppies/README

For the adventurous, there is a mfsroot image available for peeking at
http://anarcat.ath.cx/mfsroot.flp that is bootable with a 5.x kernel
floppy.

See this README file for more information.

I'll just note here that the mfsroot scripts don't do much and panic
the system as they don't know how to halt() yet. ;)

A.
--=20
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to
lead all customers out of a mire of technological chaos neatly ignores
the fact that it was he who, by peddling second-rate technology, led
them into it in the first place. - Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

--0QFb0wBpEddLcDHQ

--0QFb0wBpEddLcDHQ--