Date:      Fri, 22 Mar 2002 08:28:51 +1030 (CST)
From:      richard@yellowgoanna.com
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/36163: security/saint port fails to download correctly

>Number:         36163
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       security/saint port fails to download correctly
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       serious
>Environment:
System: FreeBSD iguana.yellowgoanna.com 4.4-RELEASE FreeBSD 4.4-RELEASE #0: Tue Sep 18 11:57:08 PDT 2001 murray@builder.FreeBSD.org:/usr/src/sys/compile/GENERIC i386

	When downloading the saint port, it downloads a HTML page that requires registration instead, and the checksum fails.
>How-To-Repeat:
	cd /usr/ports/security/saint
	make clean
	rm /usr/ports/distfile/saint-3.3.7.tar.gz
	make
>Fix:
	Seperately downloading the source after filling in the form (I used links) No idea how to automate without bothering SAINT's vendors (is the license still free? Can someone else redistribute the source?)