Date:      Fri, 23 Jul 1999 11:54:29 -0700
From:      Bill Trost <trost@grey.cloud.rain.com>
To:        Dean Brundage <Dean.Brundage@EBay.Sun.COM>
Cc:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD on handheld computers

Dean Brundage writes:
    I want to get myself a hand-held computer, nad since it looks like
    it might be possible, am interested in running fBSD on it...

The Toshiba Libretto might be an obvious choice, with lots of people
using it, although I don't know how much they cost.

    If anyone knows anything about running That Other free unix on
    hand-helds I'll read that, too.

Good point -- NetBSD has been ported to a lot of processors, so chances
are pretty good of finding something that runs on a platform targetted
to run WinCE.

Or was that not the other free Unix you were talking about?