Date:      Sun, 27 Aug 2000 22:03:41 -0600
From:      Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
To:        Jim Flowers <jflowers@peony.ezo.net>
Cc:        Theo PAGTZIS <T.Pagtzis@cs.ucl.ac.uk>, Eric Kozowski <eric@svjava.com>, freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: fbsd box acting as a wavelan BS

Jim Flowers wrote:

> Last I checked the wi driver will not do IBSS and says so in the
> documentation.  I also tried it and couldn't get anywhere.  Would be nice.

Uh, er, if you mean to create a service set, Lucent apparently hasn't seen
fit to release that sort of information about the cards yet.  I can probably
get access to it, but it would be under NDA and therefore not useful.  Your
best bet is to bug your friendly neighborhood Lucent rep into releaseing
the full documentation (and sample source code) to Bill Paul.